Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In

by Roger Fisher | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 6/27/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, June 27, 2022
Since its original publication nearly thirty years ago, Getting to Yes has helped millions of people learn a better way to negotiate. One of the primary business texts of the modern era, it is based on the work of the Harvard Negotiation Project, a group that deals with all levels of negotiation and conflict resolution. Getting to Yes offers a proven, step-by-step strategy for coming to mutually acceptable agreements in every sort of conflict. Thoroughly updated and revised, it offers readers a straight- forward, universally applicable method for negotiating personal and professional disputes without getting angry-or getting taken.

"This is by far the best thing I've ever read about negotiation. It is equally relevant for the individual who would like to keep his friends, property, and income and the statesman who would like to keep the peace." --John Kenneth Galbraith.

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used bookstore.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Deco Free Book Drop in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (6/29/2022 UTC) at Deco Free Book Drop in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left @ Deco Free Book Drop (Little Free Library #35995) @ W Hargett St & S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC. (Latitude: 35°46'41.6"N, Longitude: 78°38'24.4"W) #raleighspace #BookCrossing http://bit.do/DecoFreeBookDrop