Celebration

by Various | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 9781916209329 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 11/14/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, November 14, 2021
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, November 14, 2021
This book is a present from the Scottish Book Trust to celebrate Book Week Scotland 2021.

We all love to celebrate. Whether it's getting together to mark a milestone, toasting the end of a difficult week without friends or just remembering to take the bins out, celebration is a huge part of our everyday lives - giving us space to reflect on what we've achieved and what's important to us. From rescuing a baby seal after deciding to break out of a comfort zone, to paying tribute to a life of a loved one, and even basking in the glory of a Friday night fish supper: this collection highlights the transcendent power of celebration, reminding us that our journey - and our stories - matter. These true stories have been written by people across Scotland reflecting the theme of Celebration, as part of Scottish Book Trust's annual Your Stories project.

There is always a little gem in these books and this year, for me, it was the story of Dobble in A Sealabration.

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Exeter, Devon United Kingdom on Sunday, January 2, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (1/3/2022 UTC) at Exeter, Devon United Kingdom

Popping this as an extra for Poppywalker into a booking ring I'm sending.

Journal Entry 4 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 21, 2022
I don't think Poppywalker spotted that this was for her. I have rescued it and will send it on to her if you wish me to.