Dragon Skin

by Karen Foxlee | Children's Books |
ISBN: 176052610X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingdiscoveryloverwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 11/11/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingdiscoveryloverwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, November 11, 2021
This came in to the library recently and the cover attracted my help. The cover was just as good as the plot and I devoured the book!

Journal Entry 2 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, November 11, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (11/11/2021 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Sending to a friend for Christmas. Hope you enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, December 25, 2021
Excited to get this in a lovely Christmas parcel as I've read "Lenny's Book of Everything" by this author and was keen to read more of their books. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 18, 2022
This was a good story because you weren't really certain if there was a dragon or not. I am going to go with the "Yes, there totally was a real dragon" group. It was a really moving story actually as you got to know the kids and their home lives. Although parts were sad, you were left with a real feeling of hope. Thanks for sharing this one discoverylover.