Afakasi Woman

by Lani Wendt Young | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingdiscoveryloverwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 11/11/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingdiscoveryloverwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, November 11, 2021
This book was up for the teens book award last year and I read it then and enjoyed it. Some of the short stories were heartbreaking and I enjoyed some more than others!

Journal Entry 2 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, November 11, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (11/12/2021 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Sending off to a friend for Christmas, hope you enjoy! Sorry about the lack of label, I've stupidly put all mine in storage and my new ones haven't arrived yet...

Journal Entry 3 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, December 25, 2021
Received in a lovely Christmas parcel. Thank you, this one looks really good.

Journal Entry 4 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, December 30, 2021
Oh, this was great. I really enjoyed the mix of stories and characters. Some of the stories are really sad and others were very funny. My favourite has to be Sina who is afraid of snakes. I LOVE how that one ended. Thanks for sending this one to me.