Beginning Again

by Leonard Woolf | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/7/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 7, 2021
This hardcover is one of 8 books donated by anonymous donors in November, 2021, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2022 Great Backyard Bird Count Release Challenge hosted by GoryDetails. The book title contains the word AI. The three-toed sloth (family Bradypodidae) is also called the ai in Latin America because of the high-pitched cry it produces when agitated.

Feel free to join the Great Backyard Bird Count here.

Happy birding and happy reading!

------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 12, 2022

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 2, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book in the BookCrossing booth at the 2022 Gaithersburg Book Festival in Bohrer Park, Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.

--------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingMelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 23, 2022
This was leftover at the end of the 2022 Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope to continue its journey soon.