The Man from Texas

by Rebecca York | Romance | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 037322625x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/5/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, November 5, 2021
This mass market paperback is one of 35 books (in two deliveries!) from an Aspen Hill neighbor in October, 2021, to share with visitors to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 13, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/16/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - Mattie JT Stepanek Park (For Adults) in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!