The Canal Boat Café Christmas

by Cressida McLaughlin | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 10/28/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, October 28, 2021
Bought in a charity shop

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, December 2, 2021
A nice gentle Christmassy read

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Ragdale Hall in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 2, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/2/2021 UTC) at Ragdale Hall in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Putting on the Ragdale Hall guest bookshelves