Big Book of Grimm, The

by Jacob Grimm, Wilhelm Grimm, Jonathan Vankin | Graphic Novels | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 9/27/2021
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, September 27, 2021
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and with your help, they can even write home to say what they've been doing! (You may remain anonymous if you wish.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

One of several "Factoid Books" that I've had for quite a few years. This is Jonathan Vankin's take on the tales collected by the Grimm brothers: illustrated by "Over 50 Top Comics Artists".

Definitely not the Disney versions. :p

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Released 1 yr ago (9/28/2021 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Tuesday, September 28: headed east by media mail.

USPS tracking # 9549 0104 3302 1271 8654 57
ETA 10/19

Released for awaywithfairies' You're Such an Animal challenge (for ‘ō‘ō, an extinct Hawaiian honeyeater).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for finding this book! Won't you please make a journal entry and let its previous readers know how & where you found it? What do you think of it? What will you do with it when you're done?

This is now your book, and you may do as you please with it: keep it as long as you wish, share it with a friend, or leave it where someone else can find it!

Have you ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands? Join BookCrossing and you'll be able to follow them as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 3 by wingReallyBookishwing at Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, October 28, 2021
Arrived safely in the RABCK package. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by wingReallyBookishwing at Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, December 27, 2021
I flipped through this one and it looks a bit dark for me, so I'm going to release it unread.

Journal Entry 5 by wingReallyBookishwing at RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Monday, November 28, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (11/29/2022 UTC) at RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Sending in a box of books. I know you enjoy the graphic format and I thought there was a chance this one might appeal. Enjoy reading and/or releasing!

Journal Entry 6 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, December 1, 2022
The box of RABCKs arrived safely on this blustery, cold day; many thanks! I've read other graphic-novel-format anthologies, but hadn't come across this one - looks good!