The Room in the Tower and Other Ghost Stories

Registered by wingBookworm-ladywing of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 9/24/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Friday, September 24, 2021
"Three stories, three ghosts. There is a dangerous woman in a picture in a room in a tower. A young woman marries an older man and arrives at his house. But his dead wife is still there. A dead man walks through a house every night because he wants the people there to catch his killer. Sometimes the dead return..."

"The Woman in the Black Coat", by Joseph Sheridan le Fanu
"Imray Came Back", by Rudyard Kipling
"The Room in the Tower", by E.F. Benson

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, October 4, 2021
I had some free time this morning, and decided to give this little book a go... and I thoroughly enjoyed these three stories!
The simplified style of writing made me remember the books I used when I was first learning English as a foreign student... good old memories!
And the three short stories and great old-fashioned ghost tales, really enjoyable, and most adequate for Halloween.
A little book that will soon continue its travel to another lucky reader who will be pleasantly scared. :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/13/2021 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent today to my partner in the Samhain Medieval Exchange... partly Samhain and partly Halloween! :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingchawosowing at Heusenstamm, Hessen Germany on Monday, November 1, 2021
One book fo My Samhain present 2021.
I am really looking forword to read it ...