You Are Dead

by Peter James | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by kingfan30 of Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on 9/15/2021
Journal Entry 1 by kingfan30 from Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 15, 2021
After the stalker from the last book, we are back now with a serial killer and for a brief moment I thought oh no this is going to be similar to the stalker, but thankfully it was just a brief moment. And what a creepy character our serial killer is. I probably figured it out about half way though, and although I though I knew part of was going on, I wasn’t quite right (don’t want to give to much away here). Yes it may have been a bit far fetched at times, I was still pretty gripped. A nice little guest appearance from Red from the last book too. Now I’m not one who normally cries at books, however I was touched by the funeral, you get to know these characters over the series, and I thought this was nicely done (if nicely is the right word). Thankfully Sandy doesn’t play a huge part in the book, and as someone married to a workaholic I could appreciate Cleo’s frustrations.

Journal Entry 2 by kingfan30 at Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Released 4 wks ago (9/22/2021 UTC) at Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Sent on after a request from the reading it want it forum

Journal Entry 3 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 26, 2021
Thank you. Will be read when I get to its place in the series. Anal, I know!