Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe

by Fannie Flag | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 9/11/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 11, 2021
I have loved reading this story, and it is one of a very few books that I have read twice. When I saw this copy in the thrift store, I just had to grab it. Then there is that movie that I saw after reading the novel, Mrs. Threadgoode and Evelyn were brought to life by Jessica Tandy and Kathy Bates.
I hope that you will enjoy this as much as I did.
Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, Herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 11, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (9/12/2021 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am releasing this book into the Calgary Bookcrosser’s Travelling Book Box #1, and I hope that the next reader enjoys it as much as I did!
Welcome to Bookcrossing! The book you are holding is now yours - no strings attached. To let me know it has found a new owner and that it will be enjoyed by a new reader, please consider leaving a message by leaving an entry on this book. You do not need an account to leave a message, however if you consider signing up, you can find out where this book goes and who enjoys it after you.