No One Listens to Your Dad's Show

by Christian O'Connell | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 9/6/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, September 6, 2021
On to Mt TBR it goes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, September 7, 2021
This is a refreshingly honest memoir, poignant and witty. Like all good memoirs, it highlights the power of the human spirit, quite inspirational. Well worth reading.

Released 3 mos ago (10/28/2021 UTC) at Surrey Hills Neighbourhood Library in Surrey Hills, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 4 by mattandmandy75 at Surrey Hills, Victoria Australia on Thursday, October 28, 2021
Picked up at the street library. Fabulous that it’s one from my wish list. :)

Journal Entry 5 by mattandmandy75 at Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, November 24, 2021
A very enjoyable read and quite funny, found myself chuckling away at some of his anecdotes.

Journal Entry 6 by mattandmandy75 at Clematis Book Exchange in Clematis, Victoria Australia on Monday, December 6, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/6/2021 UTC) at Clematis Book Exchange in Clematis, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)