The Secret Life of the Owl

by John Lewis-Stempel | Outdoors & Nature |
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 8/25/2021
Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 25, 2021
Owl facts, owl poems, owl myths. Delightfully written and with lovely illustrations. This is absolutely charming and I will be looking out for more of Lewis-Stempel's work.

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Released 1 yr ago (9/8/2021 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Sent to Poodlesister from the UK Wishlist Tag game. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, September 9, 2021
This book looks so inviting! A beautiful cover and illustrations. This will go to Yogiberri once I have finished it. Thanks for the lovely bookmark and cat ladder postcard too!

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 25, 2021
I love owls and so, I think, does John Lewis-Stempel.

A delight to read

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Friday, December 31, 2021

Released 1 yr ago (12/31/2021 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to my sister when I next visit the post office.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 24, 2022
Back from my sister

Journal Entry 7 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, September 24, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (9/26/2022 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

This will go to Yogiberri at some point soon.

Journal Entry 8 by Yogiberri at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Thursday, October 13, 2022

Released 3 mos ago (10/13/2022 UTC) at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom

What a majestic little number. Winging it's way back to the poodle sister during her birthday visit.

Journal Entry 9 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, December 2, 2022
This is now back with me.

Released 2 mos ago (12/2/2022 UTC) at Holiday Gift Giving, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to millycat as an HGG present.

Journal Entry 11 by millycat at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 5, 2022
This arrived today as a RABCk and I couldn't be more leased with the choice, one of my very favourite authors, and a book that I didn't know about. Thankyou for the bookplates and card as well.