Is There Life in Outer Space?

by Franklyn M. Branley | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 8/13/2021
Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, August 13, 2021
Registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Journal Entry 2 by ResQgeek at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, March 24, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the Festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingMelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 23, 2022
This was leftover at the end of the 2022 Gaithersburg Book Festival. So I read it. It starts out pretty pessimistic, all "we thought there were aliens in this place but we were wrong; it's totally dead and boring" and then tries to claim that maybe thinking there might be life out there is pretty cool but all in all I found this to be humorously full of mixed messages.