The Treasure Principle

by Randy Alcorn | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ErinsLegacyLFL of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 8/11/2021
Journal Entry 1 by ErinsLegacyLFL from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Little Free Library #104119 (Hawk's Little Library) is closing because the stewards are moving, and the remaining books, including this one, were passed along to stock our Little Free Libraries.

Released 1 yr ago (8/15/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #29843 - Erin's Legacy (Clermont Woods) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Restocking the Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 3 by ErinsLegacyLFL at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, September 11, 2021
Removed from the Little Free Library to make room for a new selection of books. This book will be released somewhere else.

Released 1 yr ago (9/12/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #92132 - Fairview Terr. (Huntington) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!