Rapunzel

by Honorino Angelo Demarchi | Children's Books |
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 8/8/2021
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, August 8, 2021
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and with your help, they can even write home to say what they've been doing! (You may remain anonymous if you wish.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

From the Little Free Library on Maunaloa Avenue in Kaimuki.

This little book is in Portuguese, but even without the title, the adorable illustrations would have told me the story. :D

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, August 8, 2021
I mean, that witch is awfully cute for a villain! ;)

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Released 1 yr ago (12/7/2021 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Monday, December 6, 2021: I snuck this little book into a package of very late birthday goodies for the 2021 birthday group; I hope it makes it through without causing any extra charges!

Released for DragonGoddess's What's in a Name challenge and msrubble's movie challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for finding this book! Won't you please make a journal entry and let its previous readers know how & where you found it? What do you think of it? What will you do with it when you're done?

This is now your book, and you may do as you please with it: keep it as long as you wish, share it with a friend, or leave it where someone else can find it!

Have you ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands? Join BookCrossing and you'll be able to follow them as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 4 by Meg72 at Ílhavo, Aveiro Portugal on Monday, December 27, 2021
Wow, imagine receiving a Portuguese book from Hawai!!! This was such a surprise and Rapunzel is a childhood story that I remember with joy. Thank you! ( I also loved all the custom made BC supplies - you are soooo thoughtful :-))))

Journal Entry 5 by Meg72 at Ílhavo, Aveiro Portugal on Thursday, December 30, 2021
It is always nice to go on a trip down memory lane!

É sempre bom recordar os nossos tempos de infância!