Pennine Walkies

by Mark Wallington | Travel |
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 9/23/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 23, 2021
Bought as a birthday gift

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at 2021 UK Birthday Group, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, September 24, 2021

Released 7 mos ago (9/24/2021 UTC) at 2021 UK Birthday Group, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Wishlist book to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Journal Entry 3 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 3, 2021
I'm looking forward to reading this wishlist book. I walked the Pennine Way soon after it opened and have done a lot of other walks in the area so I'm looking forward to reminiscing. I walked it with friends, not a dog.
Thank you for granting a wish.

Journal Entry 4 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 4, 2021
I loved this book. It's funny and descriptive. I wasn't as lucky with the weather, we had quite a bit of rain. We wild camped when it was just called camping.
Great book, which would have scored a ten if there has been photos.

Journal Entry 5 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Released 3 mos ago (1/26/2022 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

A Valentine's gift that I think will be enjoyed.

Journal Entry 6 by Poppywalker at Exeter, Devon United Kingdom on Thursday, January 27, 2022
Valentines swap. Loved his other books

Journal Entry 7 by Poppywalker at Exeter, Devon United Kingdom on Friday, February 11, 2022
This was really good book as all his books have been. Enjoyed reading it. Cant beat a good walk with a dog. Passing it on in another bookbox to someone else who I think will enjoy it

Journal Entry 8 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, March 5, 2022
This wishlist book arrived with my St Piran's Day Exchange parcel. This the kind of reading I need at the moment. A nice gentle distraction from all the bad news.