UK Non-Fiction Bookbox

by Poodlesister | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 7/11/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 11, 2021
A UK Non-Fiction Bookbox

booktwitcher - done
Plum-crazy - done
mysteriousmummy - done
Back to Poodlesister

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, July 11, 2021

Released 6 mos ago (7/13/2021 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

This will be travelling to poppywalker very soon

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 3 by Poppywalker at Exeter, Devon United Kingdom on Monday, July 19, 2021
Just landed with me. Chose two books so putting two back in

Journal Entry 4 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 24, 2021
This arrived today. I'll make a decision tomorrow.

Journal Entry 5 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, August 2, 2021

Released 5 mos ago (8/3/2021 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

On its way to the next person.

Journal Entry 6 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 4, 2021
Arrived today. Will make my choice(s) tomorrow.

ETA: yorkshire-lass has asked me to hold on to the box as she is going away for a week.

Journal Entry 7 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, August 14, 2021

Released 5 mos ago (8/13/2021 UTC) at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom

Box is on its way!

Journal Entry 8 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, August 16, 2021
The box is safely with me, I will try to move it on again by the end of the week.

Journal Entry 9 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Monday, August 23, 2021
Arrived today in Co.Durham!

Journal Entry 10 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Thursday, August 26, 2021

Released 5 mos ago (8/26/2021 UTC) at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom

On it's way again to booktwitcher ! Happy reading

Journal Entry 11 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, August 28, 2021
Arrived today in sunny Chelmsford. To be sent out after my holiday a week on Monday/Tuesday.

Journal Entry 12 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 7, 2021
The box is here with me & there looks to be some good books in it. Will make my choices & aim to move on next week.

Released 4 mos ago (9/10/2021 UTC) at By mail / post / courier, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Three in, three out & packed up ready to post to mysteriousmummy next week (think the box will survive another couple of trips 🤔)

Journal Entry 14 by mysteriousmummy at Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 20, 2021
Received safely what a lot of interesting books I need to source a few replacements

Journal Entry 15 by mysteriousmummy at Nonfiction Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (10/27/2021 UTC) at Nonfiction Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Off home to Poodlesister finally sorry for the delay.

Journal Entry 16 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, November 11, 2021
This arrived back with me a few days ago.

Journal Entry 17 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Friday, November 12, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (11/13/2021 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Plum-Crazy as Round 2 starts.

Journal Entry 18 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 17, 2021
The box is with me, & as I've got the day to myself to do with as I please (yay!) I'll get my choices & replacements sorted out today😊

Released 2 mos ago (11/22/2021 UTC) at By mail / post / courier, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Now on the way to Rahar109

Journal Entry 20 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, November 27, 2021
This is now with me.

Journal Entry 21 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (11/30/2021 UTC) at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom

Box is on its way to booktwitcher.

Journal Entry 22 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, December 6, 2021
With me for the next 2-3 days

Journal Entry 23 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 13, 2021
This is with me.

Journal Entry 24 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/17/2021 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Sending to Yorkshire-Lass.

Journal Entry 25 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 16, 2021
This release has been postponed as box is slightly over 2kg.

Journal Entry 26 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 17, 2021
I took out a very thin book and rewrapped the box and it was well under. So it's on its way again.

Journal Entry 27 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 22, 2021
The box is safely with me, I don't think that I will have time to do anything with this until after Christmas. I hope to get it on its way again just before the New Year.

Journal Entry 28 by fleurdelys at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Thursday, January 13, 2022
The box has just arrive here in Belfast. 😀
I will get it travelling again as soon as I can.

Journal Entry 29 by fleurdelys at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Sunday, January 23, 2022

Released 4 days ago (1/24/2022 UTC) at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this box,

Happy reading. :)

Journal Entry 30 by jules5 at Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Friday, January 28, 2022
Arrived today. What a fabulous selection of books!