The Templar

by Paul Doherty | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by AnonymousFriend of Wantirna South, Victoria Australia on 8/10/2021
Journal Entry 1 by AnonymousFriend from Wantirna South, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, August 10, 2021
It's 1095 and crusading fervor has swept Europe. Hugh de Payens and Godefroi of St. Omer, the soon-to-be founders of the Templar Order, and Hugh's younger sister, Eleanor, leave the security of their homes in Burgundy, France, with a plan to join Count Raymond of Toulouse's army, and march across the known world to Jerusalem.

Journal Entry 2 by AnonymousFriend at Wantirna South, Victoria Australia on Monday, September 6, 2021
As I am enjoying this, I discovered it is the first of a series, published in 2007. In 2008 the sequel was published under the name The Templar Magician. That is something to look forward to.
I have read other books which dealt with some of the crusades, but this opens your eyes to the real feel of it at a participants level.

Journal Entry 3 by AnonymousFriend at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Released 9 mos ago (9/12/2021 UTC) at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia

Release #242 for 2021 ..

Journal Entry 4 by eris-in-oz at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Sunday, September 12, 2021
Handed to me after my covid quarrantine :-)

Journal Entry 5 by eris-in-oz at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Not as good as I though it would be, but still an enjoyable read.

Journal Entry 6 by eris-in-oz at The Corner Store in Mentone, Victoria Australia on Saturday, May 14, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/15/2022 UTC) at The Corner Store in Mentone, Victoria Australia

For the Meet-up.

Journal Entry 7 by xtrdnry at Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Monday, May 16, 2022
Picked up at the Melbourne Bookcrossing meeting May 2022