All Quiet on the Western Front

by Erich Maria Remarque | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghobbitwing of Poughkeepsie, New York USA on 6/21/2021
Journal Entry 1 by winghobbitwing from Poughkeepsie, New York USA on Monday, June 21, 2021
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING!
Please post a comment to let us know you've found this book (you can do it anonymously, or join up for extra fun). Enjoy reading it and then, please journal your thoughts on it here. Unless you want to keep it, please re-release it for others to find. You can be as inventive as you like about this! The information here on www.bookcrossing.com will give you all the information you need to help this book keep travelling around the world. Thank you and happy reading!

I ordered this classic war novel from Better World Books for a Book Club.

Journal Entry 2 by winghobbitwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, September 5, 2022

Released 3 mos ago (9/6/2022 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

I read this many years ago and still remember it as very moving. I was going to re-read it for a book club but I had a conflict for that month and didn't. Mount To-Be-Read is towering and I think it's best that this move along! I'm sending it on its way in a box of mixed books I'm giving away to celebrate my 20th anniversary of being a Bookcrossing member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by bamaforever at Clanton, Alabama USA on Friday, September 9, 2022
Thanks for the box of books Hobbit!

Journal Entry 4 by bamaforever at Clanton, Alabama USA on Friday, September 23, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (9/23/2022 UTC) at Clanton, Alabama USA

I'm a very special book. I'm traveling the world in search of new friends. I hope I have found one in you. If you are my new owner please make a brief journal entry with my BCID number. You can read and release me for a new friend to read or keep me. It's your choice!

If you are new to bookcrossing and want to join please consider listing bamaforever as your referral. Welcome to bookcrossing!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Tuesday, September 27, 2022
Received from bamaforever. Thank you so much!