Mixed Fiction UK Bookbox

Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 6/15/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 15, 2021
A Mixed Fiction Bookbox for UK Bookcrossers

See Forum thread for details and rules

Round 2

Sparkish - done
jules5 - done
Back to Poodlesister

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Released 7 mos ago (6/15/2021 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

On its way to Booktwitcher when I have finished reading the final book.

ETA - posted 19/06/21

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, June 21, 2021
Thanks Poodlesister - will be forwarding on to 3vie at the end of the week. Have taken The Sympathizer, Queenie and Ghost Heart to be replaced by books and an audio book.

Journal Entry 4 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, June 28, 2021
Box is with me 😁

Journal Entry 5 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, July 9, 2021

Released 6 mos ago (7/9/2021 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Posted to cross-patch this morning

Journal Entry 6 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 14, 2021
It’s here.

Released 5 mos ago (7/24/2021 UTC) at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

On its way, slightly delayed as it suddenly became a very busy week, to the next participant.

Journal Entry 8 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, July 31, 2021
The box is now with me, I will try to get it moving again by the end of the week.

Journal Entry 9 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, August 5, 2021

Released 5 mos ago (8/6/2021 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This will be posted tomorrow to the next person on the list.
I took two books out
The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter,
Spare Me The Truth by CJ Carver.

I have replaced them with as many books as I could cram in and keep it under 2kg!

Journal Entry 10 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, August 9, 2021
This is with me! I've already made my choice and added replacements. Managed to include a couple of wishlist books! Woo hoo. I've got Poppywalker's address so this should get travelling again tomorrow!

Journal Entry 11 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Released 5 mos ago (8/10/2021 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to Poppywalker!

Journal Entry 12 by Poppywalker at Exeter, Devon United Kingdom on Thursday, August 12, 2021
Arrived with me today. Good choice of books. Just about fit my two replacements in.

Have taken

The silent companions (wishlist)
In the springtime of the year

Journal Entry 13 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 18, 2021
Arrived safely today, with an interesting selection of books!

Journal Entry 14 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Released 4 mos ago (8/24/2021 UTC) at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom

Box is on its way to kinedi.

Journal Entry 15 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Arrived today, great choice of books ! Will try not to be too greedy! Thank you

Journal Entry 16 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Saturday, September 4, 2021

Released 4 mos ago (9/6/2021 UTC) at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom

On it's way to Nataliec7 now. I replaced the box as it didn't look like it would last much longer and was already heavily sellotaped ( every gram counts as we know, lol)

Journal Entry 17 by Nataliec7 at Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Its with me!

Released 4 mos ago (9/17/2021 UTC) at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Travelling to next participant.

Journal Entry 19 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 20, 2021
It's here.

Journal Entry 20 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (9/22/2021 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Travelling to the next person.
I took three out and put five in.
I took out...
The Doomspell, Cliff McNish
Bad Boy, Peter Robinson
Hoot, Carl Hiaasen

Journal Entry 21 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 24, 2021
The box is with me! There's a great choice in there - I'll quite possibly read one of the quick reads & put it back 😉 - & I'll aim to move it on next week.

Released 3 mos ago (9/26/2021 UTC) at By mail / post / courier, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Parcelled up & ready to go to riffraff71

Journal Entry 23 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Taken out 3 and replaced with 2 due to keeping it within weight limits.
The audio cd case was broken so I've stuck a bit of tape on it. On its way to Sparkish.
Thanks for including me :)

Journal Entry 24 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 10, 2021
Received thank you very much 😊 will make my choices and move on as soon as possible

Journal Entry 25 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (10/12/2021 UTC) at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Moving onwards...

Journal Entry 26 by jules5 at Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Saturday, October 16, 2021
It’s here with me! Will look over the weekend and post out next week

Journal Entry 27 by jules5 at Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Thursday, November 4, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (11/4/2021 UTC) at Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom

On it’s way home 📗📦�� ��

Journal Entry 28 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, November 4, 2021
This is back with me.

Journal Entry 29 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, November 13, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (11/13/2021 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to yorkshire-lass, Round 2 has started.

Journal Entry 30 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, November 19, 2021
The box is safely with me. I hope to be able to sort it out in the next few days and get it on its way again by the end of next week at the latest.

Journal Entry 31 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (11/25/2021 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

I have taken out four books and put five in for its next trip.
I hope to post this to booktwitcher within the next few days.

Journal Entry 32 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, November 27, 2021
Box is with me. Have taken out 4 books and replaced with 3 - all new to bookcrossing. Will be moving on later this week.

Journal Entry 33 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Box is with me, will make my choices and have it in its way soon

Journal Entry 34 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, December 6, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/6/2021 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

This will be posted to cross-patch in the morning

Journal Entry 35 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 11, 2021
The BookBox has arrived. I am spoilt for choice and am going to have to control myself.

Journal Entry 36 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, January 17, 2022
Ready to move on. I have chosen
Slave Girl by Patricia C McKissack
Elena Knows by Claudia Pineiro
Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews.

Released 9 hrs ago (1/18/2022 11:00 AM UTC) at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off to the next participant.