Women and Power

Sleepy lockdown cat
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 7/31/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, July 31, 2021
Bought in the Age UK charity shop, Walthamstow High Street

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, October 7, 2021
Short but very interesting and thought-provoking.

Released 2 mos ago (10/7/2021 UTC) at Virtual Unconvention 2021 Bookswap game, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to shnedwards who chose my book in the bookswap game at the UK Virtual Uncon 2021

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 4 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Arrived yesterday in a lovely box of goodies. Thank you Poodlesister!

Journal Entry 5 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Read during my tea break and given to my daughter, so marking as PC for now because I don't know how long she will keep it.