The Midnight Library

Sleepy lockdown cat
by Matt Haig | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 12/3/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, December 3, 2021
Bought online from hive.co.uk

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Friday, December 3, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/3/2021 UTC) at Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

This is going direct to yorkshire-lass to restart a stalled bookray.

link to Forum thread

original copy stalled with starlahazlenut

Participants (in shipping order):
mcsar (Canada prefers US shipping) - read
Bookbirds (USA - prefers US shipping) - read
starlahazelnut (USA - prefers US shipping) - here and stalled
echode (USA - will ship Intl) - read via library eloan
Yorkshire-lass (UK - prefers UK or Europe shipping) - new booked ordered online to go straight here - read
lunacia (Norway - prefers Norway or Europe postage) - here
Alia_Rus (Latvia - EU preference)
Enitnaj - (Netherlands - EU or UK preference)
penelopewanders (France - EU or UK preference)
Icila (France - will post anywhere)
LilyKlip (Germany - prefers Germany but will post Intl if needed)
kiki66 (Germany - will post anywhere)
tigergirlnz (NZ - prefers NZ/Aus but can do Intl)

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, December 5, 2021
The book is safely with me, hope to be able to read it over Christmas and get it moving again in the New Year.

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 28, 2021
This was a wonderful read, I really enjoyed reading it. What a strange thought that there could be endless versions of you out there in the multiverse :-)

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, December 30, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (12/31/2021 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Now on its way to Norway, safe travels little book :-)

Journal Entry 6 by winglunaciawing at Grünerløkka bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, January 14, 2022
The book is safe and sound with me. I have some other books I have to read before I can dive into this.