The Christmas Card Crime and Other Stories

by Martin Edwards | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1444841971 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 5/30/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, May 30, 2021
Found in the Campbell Road Little Free Library

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at UK Secret Santa, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, December 2, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/9/2021 UTC) at UK Secret Santa, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A Christmas-themed book for my UK Secret Santa partner.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 3 by pink-tortoise1 at Oakham, Rutland United Kingdom on Sunday, December 26, 2021
Gift from UK Secret Santa 2021