The Midnight Library

by Matt Haig | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 5/29/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 29, 2021
Bought in Ink@84 Bookshop in Highbury

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 29, 2021
This book will travel as an international bookray

Participants:
mcsar (Canada prefers US shipping) - read
Bookbirds (USA - prefers US shipping) - read
starlahazelnut (USA - prefers US shipping) - read and stalled
echode (USA - will ship Intl) - borrowed a ebook from the library
Yorkshire-lass (UK - prefers UK or Europe shipping) - new book ordered and registered https://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/16249095
lunacia (Norway - prefers Norway or Europe postage)
Alia_Rus (Latvia - EU preference)
Enitnaj - (Netherlands - EU or UK preference)
penelopewanders (France - EU or UK preference)
Icila (France - will post anywhere)
kiki66 (Germany - will post anywhere)
tigergirlnz (NZ - prefers NZ/Aus but can do Intl)

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, June 5, 2021

Released 7 mos ago (6/8/2021 UTC) at Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to mcsar with two bonus wishlist books

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, July 3, 2021
The book arrived in Canada with its travelling companions. Thank you very much. I will start soon.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, July 22, 2021
Loved it. Thank you so much for sharing this as a bookray.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, July 24, 2021

Released 6 mos ago (7/24/2021 UTC) at Richmond, British Columbia Canada

Beginning its journey to the next reader. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by BookBirds at Somewhere in the USA, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Wednesday, August 11, 2021
It's here! Thanks for sharing & will get to it soon.

Journal Entry 8 by BookBirds at Somewhere in the USA, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Thursday, August 19, 2021
Thanks for sharing this read! A story of a depressed woman who gets to try other lives from the infinite multi-worlds theory where Nora has infinite possibilities. The Midnight library allows her to choose which book/life to try next. An interesting concept! And Matt Haig does like to throw in some lovely but hard, honest truths about life and marriage and people. Though Nora is steeped in mental health issues, and I really appreciate that Situational Depression is mentioned, how can Nora not change her thinking with an opportunity like the Midnight Library? If only it was a real thing for everyone, but luckily we have this book.

Sent a message to starlahazelnut yesterday... will see if I get a reply.

Journal Entry 9 by BookBirds at Somewhere in the USA, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Thursday, August 26, 2021

Released 4 mos ago (8/26/2021 UTC) at Somewhere in the USA, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA

Sent to starlahazelnut today!

Journal Entry 10 by starlahazelnut at Crawfordville, Florida USA on Wednesday, September 1, 2021
I received this book today in my mailbox! Thanks for sending and will read as soon as I can!
I tried I really did try to get into this book but I just found it too depressing, it wasn't for me. So I have had it long enough. I will message next person in line on Monday. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 11 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, December 3, 2021
This is officially stalled.

Echode has borrowed the ebook from the library and I have ordered a new copy to go direct to Yorkshire-lass. Follow its journey here https://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/16249095