The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse

Royal Reading
by Robert Rankin | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBookworm-ladywing of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 10/21/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Thursday, October 21, 2021
"Once upon a time Jack set out to seek his fortune in the big city... but when Jack finally gets there, it is Toy City, formerly known as Toy Town. And there is a serial killer loose upon the streets.
One by one, the old, rich nursery rhyme characters are being brutally slaughtered. The Toy City police are getting nowhere; Bill Winkie, Private Eye, has also mysteriously vanished, leaving only his sidekick, Eddie Bear, to take care of business."

Purchased as a Birthday Group present for Mecu, who has it in her WishList.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, October 25, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/25/2021 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent this WishList book today to Mecu, as a Birthday Group present, with a little extra to help her celebrate.
Happy Birthday, and enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingMecuwing at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Monday, November 8, 2021
A wishlist book for my birthday! Along with golden balloons and a birthday card, thanks a lot Bookworm-lady! Muchas gracías!

I had to add this book to my wishlist after I saw the review of a friend of mine and thought the title was hilarious. :D