Sloot

by Ian Macpherson | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1910422533 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingshnedwardswing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 4/17/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingshnedwardswing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, April 17, 2021
Blurb:
A post-postmodern crime novel set on the clean streets of Dublin's leafiest suburb, Sloot has at its heart an accidental detective who'd rather write his own Celtic-screwball-noir than solve the crime, and a narrator who loses the plot. Literally.

Journal Entry 2 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, October 2, 2021
Reserved for Xarodoc, who won it in the Book Swap game at the 2021 Zoom Unconvention.

Journal Entry 3 by wingshnedwardswing at Nauheim, Hessen Germany on Monday, October 4, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (10/4/2021 UTC) at Nauheim, Hessen Germany

On its way to Xarodoc.

Journal Entry 4 by Xarodoc at Nauheim, Hessen Germany on Saturday, October 16, 2021
The book arrived safely. Thank you! Looking forward to read it soon!

Journal Entry 5 by Xarodoc at Hans-Sachs-Straße in Rüsselsheim, Hessen Germany on Monday, December 20, 2021

Released 4 wks ago (12/20/2021 UTC) at Hans-Sachs-Straße in Rüsselsheim, Hessen Germany

Quite unusual story. I don't know if I've ever read a book where an author appeared in his own fictional story. Alfred Hichcock did this in his movies...
Nice read.
I'll release it at the place where I hope I'll get my booster vaccination.