T'rific

by Mike Reid | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by Yogiberri of Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on 3/20/2021
Journal Entry 1 by Yogiberri from Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Saturday, March 20, 2021
Going to my Easter BCSS

Journal Entry 2 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 4, 2021
Thank you for your very thoughtful Easter Exchange package. This book is a very recent addition to my wishlist when it was mentioned on the late show on Radio Leeds. Thanks also for the German chocolate and Bookcrossing supplies and I LOVE home-made marmalade.

Bookcrossing Easter Exchange 2021

Journal Entry 3 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 29, 2021
The marmalade and chocolate are long gone and very much enjoyed and the book was finished yesterday.

An interesting read about someone I instantly recognised when on tv but didn't know much about.

Released 4 mos ago (1/8/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library in the Museum Cafe in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Hello, lucky finder. If you're new to Bookcrossing, thank you for visiting the website.

Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously can follow it's journey! Then please post a review when you've read it.

If you join BookCrossing (which is FREE, SECURE and SAFE), you too, can see where it goes next..

This book is yours to keep or pass on. No strings attached!