The Jesus Incident

by Frank Herbert | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by lovemylife of Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on 4/30/2004
Journal Entry 1 by lovemylife from Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Friday, April 30, 2004
No synopsis with the book.02

Journal Entry 2 by lovemylife from Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Monday, May 10, 2004
On its way to First-Noel for her Wheelbarrow projct.

Journal Entry 3 by First-Noel from San Antonio, Texas USA on Monday, May 17, 2004
Received in the mail today. Will be used in San Antonio's Wheelbarrow Project. To be released on Memorial Day in Espada Park on San Antonio's South Side.

Journal Entry 4 by First-Noel at Espada National Historical Park in San Antonio, Texas USA on Saturday, May 22, 2004
Release planned for Monday, May 31, 2004 at Espada National Historical Park in San Antonio, Texas USA.

CONGRATULATIONS!! You've found a book released by the San Antonio Bookcrossers.

In honor of the new Walden Bookstore opening soon on the Southside we have released dozens of books in the park today. You may have seen our wheelbarrow of books.

Thanks for jounaling the book and we hope you enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 5 by SanAntonioBXers from San Antonio, Texas USA on Sunday, June 20, 2004
This book did not get picked up at the Memorial Day 2004 Espada Park book release. This book is on reserve for our next mass book release.

Journal Entry 6 by SanAntonioBXers at Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas USA on Saturday, April 30, 2005

Released 17 yrs ago (4/30/2005 UTC) at Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas USA

Hopefully a reader will pick this up.