Snakes: The Facts and the Folklore

by Hilda Simon | Pets & Animals | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/12/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, March 12, 2021
This hardcover is one of OODLES and OODLES of books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from my across-the-street neighbor. I send you back OODLES and OODLES of thanks for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The September 2021 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The book title contains the word SNAKES.

------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!