Crazy Rich Asians

by Kevin Kwan | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 176011040X Global Overview for this book
Registered by xtrdnry of Parkdale, Victoria Australia on 1/22/2021
Journal Entry 1 by xtrdnry from Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Friday, January 22, 2021
When Rachel Chu agrees to spend the summer in Singapore with her boyfriend, Nicholas Young, she envisions a humble family home, long drives to explore the island, and quality time with the man she might one day marry. What she doesn't know is that Nick's family home happens to look like a palace, that she'll ride in more private planes than cars, and that with one of Asia's most eligible bachelors on her arm, Rachel might as well have a target on her back.

Journal Entry 2 by xtrdnry at The Corner Store in Mentone, Victoria Australia on Sunday, May 15, 2022

Released 3 mos ago (5/15/2022 UTC) at The Corner Store in Mentone, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 3 by wingJean-Solwing at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, May 15, 2022
I read this book when it was first published and absolutely loved it so I won't read it again but this copy was left at the end of our meetup today and I felt like I had to rescue it. I might re-release or put it aside for the OZ VBB.

Journal Entry 4 by wingJean-Solwing at Saint-Brevin-les-Pins, Pays de la Loire France on Thursday, June 2, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (6/3/2022 UTC) at Saint-Brevin-les-Pins, Pays de la Loire France

From the antipodes and now crossing France to fulfil a wishlist request! A well-travelled book. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by Tamsine at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Thank you very much for this wish-list Book. I hope I shall be able to pass it on once read.

Journal Entry 6 by Tamsine at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Friday, June 24, 2022
As always, the book is a lot better than the movie was . I truly enjoyed spending some time with the Youngs, Shangs and T'siens.

Journal Entry 7 by Tamsine at Le Marché Bar in Strasbourg, Alsace France on Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (7/6/2022 UTC) at Le Marché Bar in Strasbourg, Alsace France

I am taking it to our monthly meet-up. There are few members who read in English, so not sure someone will be interested.

Journal Entry 8 by Nodame at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Thursday, July 7, 2022
I enjoyed the film so let's try the book !