The House of Mirth

by Edith Wharton | Graphic Novels | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Heaven-Ali of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 12/16/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Heaven-Ali from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 16, 2020
For my secret Santa partner.

Journal Entry 2 by suedo at Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 17, 2020

Journal Entry 3 by suedo at Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Friday, January 22, 2021
I stayed up late to finish this gripping read. An emotional ending, and a book that I feel that I could read again, any time for it's rich language, and the pictures it creates in my mind.

Journal Entry 4 by nordie at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, October 21, 2021
Donated by Suedo for releasing

Journal Entry 5 by nordie at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, October 21, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/22/2021 UTC) at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Nordie. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey