Too Young to be a Grandma, Too Old to be an Exotic Dancer

by Donna Kakotah | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingminesaynwing of Huron, Ohio USA on 12/2/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingminesaynwing from Huron, Ohio USA on Wednesday, December 2, 2020
"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

By registering this book, I am sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!

Chosen from the BC recipient's wish list; hope you enjoy this one. Have a happy holiday season. Stay safe, stay healthy.

From the back cover: Everybody loves Rocky, but nobody wants to be like her.

Journal Entry 2 by wingminesaynwing at Hillsboro, Texas USA on Thursday, December 3, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (12/5/2020 UTC) at Hillsboro, Texas USA

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

Sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!
I have either registered it, or received it from another person who is willing to share it, too. Consider logging onto www.bookcrossing.com and letting us know where it is been and where it is going next. It can be done anonymously or join the site as a member.

In the package for the ornament exchange, chosen from the recpient's wish list. Happy holidays and best wishes for a peaceful new year.

Journal Entry 3 by TexasWren at Hillsboro, Texas USA on Wednesday, December 23, 2020
Again, thank you so much for the Ornament exchange package. Letter to follow! I can't wait to read this. Not so sure I could do the exotic dancer thing anymore-I think that shipped has sailed, but it should be a fun book.