Latitudes of Melt

by Joan Clark | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 10/31/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 31, 2020
Happy Halloween! I read this book a few years and really enjoyed it.

Canadian fiction This bountiful, magical novel opens with the discovery by two fishermen of a baby floating in a cradle on an ice pan in the North Atlantic off the coast of Newfoundland in 1912.

Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, Herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 11, 2021

Released 4 mos ago (7/11/2021 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

This book was released at our first post-COVID Calgary a Bookcrossing meetup yesterday. It was amazing to see everyone again!

Welcome to Bookcrossing! The book you are holding is now yours - no strings attached. To let me know it has found a new owner and that it will be enjoyed by a new reader, please consider leaving a message by leaving an entry on this book. You do not need an account to leave a message, however if you consider signing up, you can find out where this book goes and who enjoys it after you.