Oliver the Cat who Saved Christmas

by Sheila Norton | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 10/14/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, November 27, 2020
Oliver the cat is a timid little thing and rarely ventures from his home in the Foresters' Arms. Then his life changes dramatically when a fire breaks out in the pub kitchen and he is left homeless and afraid. But, with the kindness of the humans around him, he soon learns to trust again. And, in his own special way he helps to heal those around him. However, it isn't until he meets a little girl in desperate need of a friend that he realises that this village needs a Christmas miracle...

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, November 28, 2020

Released 12 mos ago (11/30/2020 UTC) at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

You can't have a Christmas box without a Christmas book.

Journal Entry 4 by spawnofsuedo at Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 26, 2020
Part of a fabulous secret santa parcel. Thank you from me and my mummy. I love cats and christmas, so this is the purrfect book for me

Journal Entry 5 by spawnofsuedo at Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 9, 2021
We're 4 chapters in and L is delighted, it's apparently the best book we've ever read.
thanks again for a great NSSS parcel

Journal Entry 6 by spawnofsuedo at Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Friday, January 22, 2021
My mummy and I have been reading it together.
"Best book I've ever heard"
We will be passing it on when it's afe to do so.
Mummy has already ordered the follow on book for us.

Journal Entry 7 by nordie at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, October 21, 2021
Donated by Suedo for release