To the Land of Long Lost Friends

Registered by wingTanamowing of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 10/11/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingTanamowing from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 11, 2020
At a local wedding, Mma Ramotswee reunites with a friend whose daughter has inexplicably turned away from her. Elsewhere, several ladies in the region fall under the spell of a charismatic, self-styled reverend. With little work on at the agency, Precious and Mma Makutsi see no harm in looking into such curious events. Meanwhile, Charlie is anxious. How can he, the part-time detective, secure his love's hand in marriage? Even in the quietest months, it seems, there's plenty for the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency to investigate...

Journal Entry 2 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 23, 2021
Another delightful visit to the world of Precious and her pals and there's hope for Charlie who seems to be growing up at last.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, May 24, 2021

Released 1 yr ago (5/26/2021 UTC) at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom

Mailing to another bookcrosser via the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 4 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 1, 2021
Arrived today.
Thanks for tagging me.

Journal Entry 5 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, September 25, 2022
As usual, a gentle and amusing read, where everything turns out for the best.
Thank you for sending me this, Tanamo.

Journal Entry 6 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, September 25, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (9/25/2022 UTC) at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom

Posted to kirstykat as part of the Reading It, Want It game.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingkirstykatwing at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 28, 2022
Thank you rahar109, I can't wait to read this very soon!

Journal Entry 8 by wingkirstykatwing at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 27, 2022
I thoroughly enjoyed this. I found it very funny and it is a lovely, easy read after a day's work.