Full House

Paperback Writer
by Maeve Binchy | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBookworm-ladywing of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 10/9/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Saturday, October 9, 2021
"Dee loves her children very much, but now they are all grown up, isn't it time they left home?
Rosie moved out when she got married, but it didn't work out, so now she is back with her parents. Helen is a teacher and doesn't earn enough for a place of her own. Anthony writes songs and is just waiting for the day when someone will pay him for them. Until then, all three are happy at home. It doesn't cost them anything, and surely their parents like having a full house?"

Purchased for the winner of the Wings or WishList Sweepstakes.
This is an author I love, and which I discovered quite by chance some years ago. :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/13/2021 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent today to the winner of the Wings or WishList sweeps.
Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingILuvToRead2wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings --, Illinois USA on Monday, October 25, 2021
Thank you for this wishlist book. Maeve Binchy is one of my favorite authors. Sadly, she passed away in 2012, and once I read this, I think I have read all of her books. I miss her beautiful writing. Once I read this I might go back and read Evening Class and the Glass Lake which were 2 of my favorite Maeve Binchy novels.