Random Bookbox

by Various | Unknown | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: n/a Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingFlutterbies9wing of Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on 5/23/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingFlutterbies9wing from Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Saturday, May 23, 2020
This is a small random bookbox with a variety of books / genres and authors.

Once again, I have reused this number for a new round of this box. Hope you do not get mixed up on the current round of this box with the previous entries. A new number for the next round will be in order.

I originally set this box up to re-use a previous round number but changed my mind when I saw how many previous entries there were and how muddling that can be, so I have set up this new number and will go and write out a new card for this box now!

Journal Entry 2 by wingFlutterbies9wing at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Saturday, May 23, 2020
Instructions for this bookbox are in the original Forum thread. However, this is now ready to set off on its travels to :

bookfrogster
jules5
sparkish
cross-patch
Poodlesister
and back home to flutterbies9.

(Previous round finished 22/10/21)
Diane-Fraser
yorkshire-lass
russbaum
kinedi
jules5
dolph1n (moved down re Covid resitrictions)
nefertari
poodlesister
poppywalker
bookfrogster
pam99
LadyGraye and back home to flutterbies9.

If you wish to be moved down or up the list as this box is on its round, please get in touch and I will endeavour to do as required.

I hope you do find something random in here to enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, June 25, 2020
Received. Thank you :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, July 24, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (7/24/2020 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Posting today ☺

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 5 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, July 27, 2020
The box arrived today 👍��Will have it travelling again soon

Journal Entry 6 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (8/4/2020 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

This will be posted in the morning

Journal Entry 7 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 8, 2020
The bookbox is now with me, aim to move it on next week.

Journal Entry 8 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, August 17, 2020
Received this today thank you! I'll get it moving again soon :)

Journal Entry 9 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, August 29, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (8/28/2020 UTC) at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom

Sorry for the delay but it's now on it's way. I'm afraid I didn't weigh it beforehand and hubby got stung as it was over the 2kg so you might need to take an extra book out and check it. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 10 by Nataliec7 at Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 1, 2020
It’s with me. Theres a great selection of books (& tea)! I’ll get this moving again ASAP.

Released 1 yr ago (9/20/2020 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Travelling to next participant.

Journal Entry 12 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, October 3, 2020
The box is with me, we are luck the box is still in one piece as I was away from home on a weeks holiday when this arrived. Luckly my very nice neghbour spotted it on my doorstep and took it in before it was a sodden mess with all the heavy rain we have had in the past few days. All's well that ends well!!
I will try to move it on again next week.

Journal Entry 13 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, October 8, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (10/9/2020 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This will be posted to russbaum tomorrow :-)

Journal Entry 14 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Thursday, October 15, 2020
Arrived safely in Co. Durham, thank you.
Will have a mooch and then send on again

Journal Entry 15 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Saturday, October 17, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (10/17/2020 UTC) at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom

On its way again to jules5 who only lives down the road from me ! Happy reading

Journal Entry 16 by jules5 at Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 21, 2020
It’s here 😊 looking forward to having a mooch and passing it on

Journal Entry 17 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 9, 2020
Its here. I will have a look through it shortly.

Journal Entry 18 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 9, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (11/9/2020 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Sending to the next person

Journal Entry 19 by nefertari at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 12, 2020
Arrived safely with me today.

Journal Entry 20 by nefertari at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, November 23, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (11/23/2020 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Hunteress couldn't be contacted, so the box is now on its way to lelley.

Journal Entry 21 by lelley at Scarborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 28, 2020
Received today.

Journal Entry 22 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, September 9, 2021
Arrived today. The box has been damaged so I'll have to find another one.

Journal Entry 23 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, September 9, 2021
Arrived today. The box has been damaged so I'll have to find another one.

Journal Entry 24 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 16, 2021

Released 4 mos ago (9/15/2021 UTC) at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Posted on its way.

Journal Entry 25 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 18, 2021
caught and what a varied little bunch.

Journal Entry 26 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 23, 2021

Released 4 mos ago (9/24/2021 UTC) at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom

On the way

Journal Entry 27 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 25, 2021
The box is with me now.

Journal Entry 28 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 25, 2021
I’ve taken out 4 books a bar of Toblerone, and a teabag and will add three or four books plus maybe a non-book treat or two. It will be posted next week when I visit the post office.

Journal Entry 29 by Poppywalker at Exeter, Devon United Kingdom on Monday, October 4, 2021
Great selection just landed with me, including a book from my wishlist

Journal Entry 30 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, October 9, 2021
And this has arrived safely in Edinburgh! Thank you. I might be able to make my choice, re-stock and get it posted this afternoon.

Journal Entry 31 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, October 9, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (10/9/2021 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to Pam99. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 32 by pam99 at Isle of Cumbrae, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 14, 2021
arrived safely with me - choices made and I'll have it on its way as soon as I have an address :-)

Journal Entry 33 by pam99 at Isle of Cumbrae, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, October 15, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (10/14/2021 UTC) at Isle of Cumbrae, Scotland United Kingdom

on its way to the next reader (I'm afraid it was slightly over the 2kg mark - thought it was OK on the kitchen scales) - so you may want to pack it more carefully!

Journal Entry 34 by wingLadyGrayewing at Clipstone, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 16, 2021
The box has arrived safely, I will make my choices and send it on 🐝

Journal Entry 35 by wingFlutterbies9wing at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Friday, October 22, 2021
Yeah, many thanks everyone. Box is safely back home and I will start up another round in a new thread.

Journal Entry 36 by wingFlutterbies9wing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, November 8, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (11/8/2021 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off on another round. Happy travels, Bookbox!

Hope you find something to enjoy in the selection.

Journal Entry 37 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, November 12, 2021
And this is back in Edinburgh. I've taken 3 books and will be making replacements and posting this tomorrow.

Journal Entry 38 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, November 13, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (11/13/2021 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to Riffraff71. :-)

Journal Entry 39 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 16, 2021
Received yesterday, can't believe how quick that was!!! Aim to get it moving again within the week.

Journal Entry 40 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, November 18, 2021
All wrapped and ready to go! Hoping hubby will get to the post office tomorrow. Taken out 3 (only planned on taking 2!) and put in 3. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 41 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, November 20, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (11/21/2021 UTC) at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom

On it's way to earthcaroleanne

Journal Entry 42 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, November 27, 2021
This has arrived

Journal Entry 43 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Mansfield, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 5, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/7/2021 UTC) at Mansfield, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Sending on the bookbox.

Journal Entry 44 by wingLadyGrayewing at Clipstone, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 10, 2021
Arrived safely today thank you.
I cannot see anything that I fancy however my husband EarlGraye65 has chosen Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.

Journal Entry 45 by wingLadyGrayewing at Clipstone, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Posting off to Plum-crazy tomorrow.

Journal Entry 46 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 17, 2021
The box is now with me

Journal Entry 47 by wingPlum-crazywing at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, December 30, 2021

Released 4 wks ago (12/30/2021 UTC) at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Ready to move onto 3vie

Journal Entry 48 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Box is with me - will get it travelling again soon

Journal Entry 49 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Released 1 wk ago (1/19/2022 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Posted to the next person this morning

Journal Entry 50 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 21, 2022
It arrived today. My post-lady gave it to me saying "Pizza delivery!"
Nothing jumps out at me on first perusal. I will have another look later on.

Journal Entry 51 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Released 2 days ago (1/26/2022 2:00 AM UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

I've taken out 4 small books and added 3. Now it is on its way to the next person.