Murder most crafty

Old Woman Creek
by Maggie Bruce | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0425202062 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingminesaynwing of Huron, Ohio USA on 11/25/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingminesaynwing from Huron, Ohio USA on Wednesday, November 25, 2020
"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

By registering this book, I am sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!

An anthology of various mystery authors who craft great mysteries about murders (and includes craft projects). A surprise chosen from a wish list.

Journal Entry 2 by wingminesaynwing at Hillsboro, Texas USA on Thursday, December 3, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (12/5/2020 UTC) at Hillsboro, Texas USA

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

Sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!
I have either registered it, or received it from another person who is willing to share it, too. Consider logging onto www.bookcrossing.com and letting us know where it is been and where it is going next. It can be done anonymously or join the site as a member.

Including in a package for the Ornament exchange. Chosen from recipient's wish list. Hope you enjoy the book. Happy Holidays to you and yours; may 2021 be a better year than the current one.

Journal Entry 3 by TexasWren at Hillsboro, Texas USA on Wednesday, December 23, 2020
Thank you so much for the wonderful ornament package. I don't know how to reach you to let you know that it arrived. Letter to follow!