God’s Secret Agents: Queen Elizabeth's Forbidden Priests and the Hatching of the Gunpowder Plot

by Alice Hogge | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 2/13/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Thursday, February 13, 2020
Given to me by a friend whom is moving house and can't take all of her books

Reserving for either the guy Fawkes exchange or SSM

Released 1 mo ago (10/7/2022 UTC) at Guy Fawkes Exchange , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off to a BCer whom is taking part in my Guy Fawkes exchange

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!

Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoppywalkerwing at Exeter, Devon United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 5, 2022
Received as part of guy fees exchange