Interpreter of Maladies

Where have you been?
by Jhumpa Lahiri | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingmcsarwing of Richmond, British Columbia Canada on 2/12/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingmcsarwing from Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, February 12, 2021
Winner of the 2000 Pulitzer Prize for fiction.

Debut short story collection.
======================

I love short stories. In most short stories collection, there are some stories I like more than others. But this is truly an exemplary collection. I love all the stories.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, February 19, 2021

Released 11 mos ago (2/18/2021 UTC) at Richmond, British Columbia Canada

A surprise hitchhiker. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingEdwardstreetwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, June 3, 2021
A generous hitchhiker, thank you very much

Released 7 mos ago (6/13/2021 UTC) at —- by hand, post, or courier in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

On a lot of wish lists, and deservedly so. Will put to one side for the Wishlist tag game

Journal Entry 5 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, July 10, 2021
Good reviews from previous readers, looking forward to tackling this book.

Journal Entry 6 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, September 5, 2021
A highly enjoyable collection of stories with an Indian flavour. I can see why this book won awards and am very pleased I read it.

Journal Entry 7 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Hobson Villa in Thorndon, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, September 6, 2021

Released 4 mos ago (9/6/2021 UTC) at Hobson Villa in Thorndon, Wellington Province New Zealand