The Trophy Child

by Paula Daly | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingrussbaumwing of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 11/15/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingrussbaumwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, November 15, 2019
Welcome to BookCrossing! The home of travelling books...

Thank you so much for picking up this book and visiting the website. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home.

If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free, confidential, you are only known by your screen name and your e-mail address is never given out) please say "russbaum" sent you.

I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it.

You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Happy Book-crossing...

Russbaum

Journal Entry 2 by wingrussbaumwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, February 14, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (2/14/2020 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

Posted from London, UK to Cockatoo, AUSTRALIA to Mandy as part of the International Wishlist Tag.
Hope it arrives safely and you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmattandmandy75wing at Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Monday, February 24, 2020
Thanks so much for granting my wish!
Arrived safely.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmattandmandy75wing at Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Very much enjoyed, a compelling read. 😊

Released 8 mos ago (5/8/2021 UTC) at another BookCrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)

Sent to Keeta1 as a wishlist tag.
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingkeeta1wing at Whitianga, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Arrived safely today. Thanks for once again sending me a wishlist tag book :)

Journal Entry 7 by wingkeeta1wing at Whitianga, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Thursday, September 16, 2021
A favourite author and I enjoyed this as much as her others.

A doting mother or a pushy parent?
Karen Bloom expects perfection. Her son, Ewan, has been something of a disappointment and she won’t be making the same mistake again with her beloved, talented child, Bronte.
Bronte’s every waking hour will be spent at music lessons and dance classes, doing extra schoolwork and whatever it takes to excel.
But as Karen pushes Bronte to the brink, the rest of the family crumbles. Karen’s husband, Noel, is losing himself in work, and his teenage daughter from his first marriage, Verity, is becoming ever more volatile. The family is dangerously near breaking point.
Karen would know when to stop . . . wouldn’t she?

Journal Entry 8 by wingkeeta1wing at By Post, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 23, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (9/23/2021 UTC) at By Post, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

A wishlist tag finally on it's way :)

Journal Entry 9 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, October 3, 2021
Thank you so much for this wish list book - happy COVID level 3/4.

Take care of yourself

Journal Entry 10 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, November 25, 2021
A fast and captivating story, perfect to relax into as a distraction from the world,

Thanks for sending this my way :)

Journal Entry 11 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Hobson Villa in Thorndon, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, December 5, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (11/29/2021 UTC) at Hobson Villa in Thorndon, Wellington Province New Zealand