John Merrill's Lakeland Challenge Walk

by John N. Merrill | Outdoors & Nature | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 11/2/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, November 2, 2019
This is now a bookcrossing book ☺

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Bookshelf in Lodge in Keswick, Cumbria United Kingdom on Saturday, November 2, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (11/2/2019 UTC) at Bookshelf in Lodge in Keswick, Cumbria United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh ☺

Enjoy!!

Taken from the lodge when sold it

Released 2 mos ago (7/29/2022 UTC) at BCUK Newcastle Uncon 2022, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 4 by nordie at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, July 31, 2022
Won as part of the Uncon Raffle Prizes. I have a vague plan for this book, as I'm not the rambling type, lol!

Journal Entry 5 by nordie at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/4/2022 UTC) at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Sent to Jamie and Lord Sherpa https://www.youtube.com/c/SherpasDay
as I think this is more their style of thing than mine!

ETA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6cai-t3Bt8