Sleep

by C.L. Taylor | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by PinnieB of Stourbridge, West Midlands United Kingdom on 10/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by PinnieB from Stourbridge, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, October 17, 2019
Fast paced thriller that keeps you guessing until the end. Writing is a bit basic though and I found it difficult to engage with any of the characters.

Left on the book swap shelf.

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site.

If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by PinnieB. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey.

I look forward to hearing what you thought of the book when you've read it, and to seeing what happens to it next!