Visions of Sugar Plums (Between the Numbers, Bk 1) (Stephanie Plum, Bk 8.5)

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by HI77 of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 9/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by HI77 from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, September 23, 2019
A silly life that rocks

the boat of all
who ride it.

Journal Entry 2 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Released 3 yrs ago (9/20/2019 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This lucky little book has become part of my very first Christmas Bookbox!! ;) ���� 📦 ��👰

I'm hoping someone will bed happy to see it! ;)

Journal Entry 3 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Thursday, November 7, 2019
Received in the A Christmas Bookbox!!

I will release this back into the box.

Journal Entry 4 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Thursday, November 7, 2019

Released 3 yrs ago (11/7/2019 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released back into the A Christmas Bookbox!!

Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Monday, December 2, 2019
Chose from the "Christmas Bookbox".

Journal Entry 6 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Wednesday, January 1, 2020
A funny, quick holiday book. A Stephanie Plum novel.

Journal Entry 7 by dabercro at Wish list tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, January 11, 2021

Released 2 yrs ago (1/11/2021 UTC) at Wish list tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Wishlist tag sent to dvg in NJ.

Journal Entry 8 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Oh how fun! Stephanie Plum and holidays. Can't wait for the antics...thanks for sharing with me! <3

Journal Entry 9 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Saturday, January 23, 2021
Another fun story of Stephanie Plum! I really enjoyed it and read it in one sitting.

Journal Entry 10 by dvg at Surprise, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, August 29, 2021

Released 1 yr ago (8/30/2021 UTC) at Surprise, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Enjoyed this one a while back. Reread for the fun of it, when a friend sent this copy to me. Enjoy!
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 11 by tabby-cat-owner at Bellingham, Washington USA on Monday, September 6, 2021
I received this book in the mail from dvg of Toms River, New Jersey as an RABCK. Thank you, dvg. I shall read this book soon, so I can release it this Christmas.

Journal Entry 12 by tabby-cat-owner at Bellingham, Washington USA on Thursday, December 8, 2022
Stephanie Plum's life is a chaotic mess. One day, shortly before Christmas, a good-looking hunk of a man appears suddenly in her kitchen. He claims that his goal is to help her obtain some Christmas cheer. She still hasn't bought any Christmas gifts or set up a Christmas tree for herself in the apartment she lives in alone. It turns out that he is searching for someone who is closely connected with Stephanie's latest bond breaker who she is currently searching for. This book is littered with fires and explosions that are occurring supernaturally.

This book was left in the Little Free Library. It was released for the Decemberish release challenge.