Surprise Me

by Sophie Kinsella | Women's Fiction |
Registered by Crossing-Guard of Langdon, Alberta Canada on 9/14/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Crossing-Guard from Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 14, 2019
Picked up at Never Ending Stories in Langdon

Journal Entry 2 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 14, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (9/2/2019 UTC) at Langdon, Alberta Canada

Passing to my mom

Journal Entry 3 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 14, 2019
Got this on holidays, read, laughed, pondered and stickied up for a talk on marriage. A fun read!

Journal Entry 4 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 14, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (9/14/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 5 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 12, 2019
Forgot to journal last month.

Journal Entry 6 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 14, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (12/14/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to the December meeting! I tried this one as an audiobook in my car and it got me through some of the parts I would normally cringe at but they were also fewer and far between compared to the shopaholic books.

To the finder:

Journal Entry 7 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, December 16, 2019
I brought this home from the December meetup at Cravings Restaurant.

Journal Entry 8 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, March 3, 2020
This was a fun read. I preferred it over some of her other books. This was a lot more realistic and I was able to relate. Imagine the possibility that you might be married for 68 years! The idea of surprising each other was a cute one but showed how things can backfire. The first half I listened to as I downloaded it from the library.

Journal Entry 9 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, March 13, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (3/14/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this to the March meetup at Cravings,

Journal Entry 10 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, August 27, 2021
This book had my name on it in the Calgary Bookcrossers Book Box, and I don’t remember putting my name on it. That’s fine, I look forward to reading some fluff one day soon.