The Simpsons

by Matt Groening | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by PinnieB of Stourbridge, West Midlands United Kingdom on 7/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by PinnieB from Stourbridge, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, July 18, 2019
A complete guide to our favourite family!

I am planning to leave this book somewhere very special ... will you be the lucky finder?

Journal Entry 2 by PinnieB at Universal Studios (Details In Notes) in Orlando, Florida USA on Sunday, December 22, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (12/22/2019 UTC) at Universal Studios (Details In Notes) in Orlando, Florida USA

A themed bookcross - left by Millhouse on the bench at Universal Studios !

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site.

If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by PinnieB. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey.

I look forward to hearing what you thought of the book when you've read it, and to seeing what happens to it next!