Runner

by Thomas Perry | Teens |
Registered by love2cook of Springville, Tennessee USA on 5/28/2019
Journal Entry 1 by love2cook from Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Picked up for wish list surprise for birthday group member.

Journal Entry 2 by love2cook at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (5/27/2019 UTC) at Powell River, British Columbia Canada

Happy Birthday, Brookler!!

To the finder of this book:
What you have in your hands is a gift. You may keep it forever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild for someone else to find.

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome!
Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (it's free to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, love2cook ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

Thanks for wanting this book! Please, make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)

Journal Entry 3 by Brookler at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, July 4, 2019
Thanks to love-to-cook for sending this wishlist book for my birthday. I've really enjoyed other of Thomas Perry's crime novels starring Jane Whitefield, so I'm delighted to get another.

Journal Entry 4 by Brookler at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Monday, December 7, 2020
A light read. Somewhat gripping; lots of dead bodies that the heroine leaves behind without consequences. Enjoyable.

Journal Entry 5 by Brookler at Little Free Library in Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, November 27, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (11/27/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library in Powell River, British Columbia Canada

left at the Free little Library on Michigan near Egmont