No and Me

by Delphine de Vigan | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by emscott10 of North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on 5/22/2019
Journal Entry 1 by emscott10 from North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Really enjoyed this book, an interesting read that I wouldn’t normally choose. Saving for fellow bookcrosser Daffodil-2.

Journal Entry 2 by daffodil-2 at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, June 15, 2019
Received from Emscott10 today when we met for our usual bookswap session. This looks good-thanks.

Journal Entry 3 by daffodil-2 at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, October 14, 2019
REVIEW:-"I really enjoyed this book which I took to Ireland, via Wales, and back with me on holiday. It was well-written and resonated with me on several different fronts when it covered things that have happened to me personally. It was very sad reading about the life that No led, being homeless and rootless through no fault of her own and I was so proud of Lou as she tried to help her new friend with the assistance of Lucas. It didn't end how I expected and the story will remain with me for some time. "
I'm not sure what I'll do with the book next but will try and find a good home for it rather than just wild release it. Maybe Snoopy56 if she hasn't already read it.

Journal Entry 4 by daffodil-2 at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, November 30, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (11/30/2019 UTC) at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book was given to Snoopy56 this morning when we met for a catchup. I hope she enjoys it as much as I did.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 5 by snoopy56 at Ormesby St Margaret with Scratby, Norfolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 17, 2020
An interesting story, particularly for me as a ‘Parisophile’. I would recommend this as a YA novel.