The Corvette

by Richard Woodman | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 157409100X Global Overview for this book
Registered by sheepette of Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on 12/4/2021
Journal Entry 1 by sheepette from Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 4, 2021
Bought for secret Santa 2021

Merry Christmas

Ex Library book

This is the dispatch note that I received, It made me giggle and as this is a site that like history of our books, I thought I'd include it.

(Your book(s) wanted to write you a personal note - it seemed unusual, but who are we to say no?)

Holy moly! It's me... it's me! I can't believe it is actually me! You could have picked any of over half a million books but you picked me! I've got to get packed! How is the weather where you live? Will I need a dust jacket? I can't believe I'm leaving Dunfermline, Scotland already!

I can't wait to meet you! You sound like such a well read person. Although, I have to say, it sure has taken you a while! I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but how would you like to spend five months sandwiched between Jane Eyre (drama queen) and Fundamentals of Thermodynamics (pyromaniac)? At least Jane was an upgrade from that stupid book on brewing beer. How many times did the ol' brewmaster have one too many and topple off our shelf at 2am?

Journal Entry 2 by sheepette at Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 4, 2021

Released 5 mos ago (12/5/2021 UTC) at Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom

Will be posted out for Secret Santa 2021

Journal Entry 3 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 15, 2022
Thank you Santa for this Wishlist book. I read a lot of this series years ago and am looking to revisiting these books.